So… Who am I?
- I’m a freelance brand consultant, marketing manager and startup builder for companies and agencies.
- I’m based in Cologne and work across Germany and Europe.
- For nearly 10 years I’ve been working for growth companies, strong brands, agencies and building startups. I have a deep knowledge and proven expertise in brand management, digital marketing strategies, business modeling and marketing technologies.
- I combine strategic thinking with the speed and agility of startups in brand management and business building. Curiosity, pragmatism and empathy drive me to continuously improve myself and learn new skills and technologies.
- I love strong brands and products that make a difference in people’s lives. I believe that brands need to become more agile, learn from startups and utilize data-driven customer insights to innovate and connect with customers.
- I’m deeply passionate about entrepreneurship and startups. I believe that startups and innovative business models are improving the way we work and changing people’s lives for the better.
- I’ve learned a lot from from great entrepreneurs and brand thinkers. That’s why I believe in sharing knowledge and mentoring startups and founders.
- I’m a fitness junkie with great passion for weightlifting and running.
Holistic not isolated: I combine strategic brand thinking with agile workflows and effective marketing technologies. I know how to develop brand strategies that are realistic and achieveable.
Practical not theoretical: I approach brand challenges practically and outcome focused. I take great care to ensure that all metrics are actionable, all processes are lean and scaleable, and that marketing serves a real customer need.
Open not obfuscated: I aim to explain and break down complex brand and marketing strategies into steps that are easy to understand and put into action. I take advantage of modern presentation techniques and powerful tools for project and content management.
360° teamplayer and leader: I work hand in hand with your team and service partners to deliver value.
- since 2016: Co-founder and Partner at StartBoosters, a startup accelerator and consultancy for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Since 2013: Owner and Founder at Presentiger, an agency focused on data visualization and presentation design for business communication
- Since 2011: Coach, mentor and juror for several startups and in startup competitions
- Since 2010: Owner and Founder at Plamper Consulting: Consulting in strategic marketing and branding for various agencies and growth companies
- 3 yrs Co-Founder and Partner at DEIFS, a startup consultancy
- 2 yrs Co-Founder and Partner at Unternehmershuttle, a management training consultancy
- 2 yrs Freelancing and consulting in marketing and web development
- 1 1/2 yrs Marketing Assistant at METRO Cash & Carry International
- Professional Education: Studies in Economics at University of Mannheim & University of Maastricht (no degree due to severe hearing loss)
- Further education: Professional further education in brand management, marketing management and entrepreneurship.
Memberships and Volunteering
- METRO Techstars Accelerator: Mentor
- Neues Unternehmertum (NUK): Coach
- McKinsey’s Startsocial: Coach / Juror
- Marketing zwischen Theorie und Praxis (MTP): Alumnus
- German (mothertongue)
- English (fluent)
Some info about contacting me
Since birth I’m hard of hearing. Whereas conversing in small groups or in person is no problem, I have trouble with phone calls.
I prefer e-mail, video chats and personal talk. Please send an e-mail first or try the chat box at the bottom of this site. Usually I answer very quickly and can set up a chat or skype call with you. If you absolutely need to phone me, please call my assistants, they’ll assist in helping me understand your questions.
You’d like to know more?
Strategic Brand Consultant & Founder Plamper Consulting
I'd like to request a detailed profileI'd like to arrange a meeting or Skype call
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.