Hello, I’m Christoph!
I help companies solve their marketing problems. I work with growth companies, strong brands, agencies and startups.
I love fast-moving, hungry brands and working with marketing teams who want to scale.
Curiosity and a deep passion for entrepreneurship and technology drive me to continuously improve myself and my clients’ marketing.
My mission: Making marketing in an organisation simple
- 14 year experienced efficient marketing and brand manager and consultant with a focus on digital marketing spanning tech, startup, consulting, and agency experience across B2B & B2C
- Strategic, ROI- and data-driven, leading by example in driving end-to-end full-funnel marketing strategies and building out MarCom teams. Strong experience in Brand Positioning, Demand / Lead Gen, Aquisition, ABM, CRM, Content, Social (organic/paid), SEO, PR. Efficient and analytical at cross-functional collaboration driving product-led / sales-led-growth and marketing.
- High affinity for B2B SaaS, Digital Health and MarTech platforms. Entrepreneurial thinking and acting through own start-up expertise and as a manager in growth companies.
Holistic not isolated: I combine strategic brand thinking with agile workflows and effective marketing technologies. I know how to develop brand and marketing strategies that are realistic and achievable.
Practical not theoretical: I approach brand challenges practically and outcome focused. I take great care to ensure that all metrics are actionable, all processes are lean and scaleable, and that marketing serves a real customer need.
Open not obfuscated: I aim to explain and break down complex brand and marketing strategies into steps that are easy to understand and put into action. I take advantage of effective tools for project and content management.
360° teamplayer and leader: I work hand in hand with your team, agencies and service partners to deliver value.
14+ year experience in brand strategy and marketing
- Since 2010: Owner and Founder at Plamper Consulting
- Since 2023: Head of Marketing and Communications at Caspar Health, the leading provider of individual, digital therapy combined with personal therapeutic care from healthcare professionals
- 2022: Head of Marketing at Mimi Hearing Technologies, the leading global provider of sound personalization technology. Leading Global Marketing and Corporate Communications
- 2019-2021: Head of Marketing at Healex, a management buy out of a leading university hospital focusing on clinical data management. Leading Global Marketing, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- 2016: Co-founder and Partner at StartBoosters, a corporate startup accelerator and consultancy
- 2013-2016: Owner and Founder at Presentiger, a data visualization agency
- 2011-2013: Co-Founder and Partner at DEIFS, a growth consultancy
- 2010-2012: Co-Founder and Partner at Unternehmershuttle, a PR consultancy
- 2009-2010: Freelancing and consulting in marketing and web development
- 2008-2009: Marketing Assistant at METRO Cash & Carry International and METRO Cash & Carry Germany
- Professional Education: Studies in Economics at University of Mannheim & University of Maastricht (no degree due to severe hearing loss, recovered)
- Further education: Courses in business administration, brand management, marketing management and entrepreneurship
- B2B / B2C / B2B2C
- Automotive / Mobility
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Games
- SaaS / PaaS
- Venture Capital
- German (mothertongue)
- English (fluent)
Tools and methods
- CRM: Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive
- Project Management: Jira, Trello, Asana, Miro
- Automation: Hubspot, Marketo, Zapier
- Social Media: Hootsuite, Sprout, Sprinkler
- Email: Hubspot, Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Rapidmail
- UX/UI: Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop
- Customer Support: Intercom, Zendesk
- CMS: WordPress, Woocommerce, 11ty
- SEO: Sistrix, SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Mangools
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Plausible, Looker, Tableau, Kissmetrics, CrazyEgg, Hotjar, Mixpanel
- Web Development: HTML, CSS, JS
- Scrum, Kanban, Agile Developmemt, Lean Startup, OKR