Hello, I’m Christoph!
I develop digital business models as well as innovative brand and marketing strategies. I work with growth companies, strong brands, agencies and startups.
Curiosity and a deep passion for entrepreneurship and technology drive me to continuously improve not only myself, but also my clients’ strategies and processes, and to share new skills and technologies.
My particular strength is enabling teams to fully focus on achieving their brand’s goals with agile data-driven marketing strategies.
Consultant, brand strategist and project manager with a passion for solutions that create real added value, especially at the intersection of marketing and corporate development. Excellent combination of analytical and strategic brand know-how with innovative product marketing and start-up development methods. Entrepreneurial thinking and acting through own start-up expertise and as a manager in growth companies. Special focus on marketing efficiency and digital business models.
Holistic not isolated: I combine strategic brand thinking with agile workflows and effective marketing technologies. I know how to develop brand strategies that are realistic and achieveable.
Practical not theoretical: I approach brand challenges practically and outcome focused. I take great care to ensure that all metrics are actionable, all processes are lean and scaleable, and that marketing serves a real customer need.
Open not obfuscated: I aim to explain and break down complex brand and marketing strategies into steps that are easy to understand and put into action. I take advantage of modern presentation techniques and powerful tools for project and content management.
360° teamplayer and leader: I work hand in hand with your team and service partners to deliver value.
- Since 2010: Owner and Founder at Plamper Consulting
- Since 2023: Head of Marketing and Communications at Caspar Health, the leading provider of individual, digital therapy combined with personal therapeutic care from healthcare professionals
- 2022: Head of Marketing at Mimi Hearing Technologies, the leading global provider of sound personalization technology. Leading Global Marketing and Corporate Communications
- 2019-2021: Head of Marketing at Healex, a management buy out of a leading university hospital focusing on clinical data management. Leading Global Marketing, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- 2016: Co-founder and Partner at StartBoosters, a corporate startup accelerator and consultancy
- 2013-2016: Owner and Founder at Presentiger, a data visualization agency
- 2011-2013: Co-Founder and Partner at DEIFS, a growth consultancy
- 2010-2012: Co-Founder and Partner at Unternehmershuttle, a PR consultancy
- 2009-2010: Freelancing and consulting in marketing and web development
- 2008-2009: Marketing Assistant at METRO Cash & Carry International and METRO Cash & Carry Germany
- Professional Education: Studies in Economics at University of Mannheim & University of Maastricht (no degree due to severe hearing loss)
- Further education: Professional trainings and workshops on business administration, brand management, marketing management and entrepreneurship
Brand Management: Brand Strategy and Positioning, Corporate Identity & Design, Market Research
Marketing: Marketing planning, strategy, campaigns across the entire marketing mix and full customer journey. Strong focus on customer experience, content marketing, MarTech & automation and web projects
Digital Strategy: Development and scaling of digital business models (B2B and B2C). Augmenting innovation and accelerator programmes
Corporate Communications: Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Reputation Management
Startup coaching: Coach and advisor for several startups and in startup competitions (currently: McKinsey’s Startsocial, KUER, AXOLOTL)
Tools and methods
MS Office, various CMS (WordPress and others), CRM (Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesforce), Project Management (Jira, Asana, Trello and others), Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Marketo and others), Social Media (Sprinkler, Hootsuite and others), Customer Development (Intercom and others), Analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics and others), SEO (Moz, Sistrix, Semrush, Mangools, and others), Ads (Google, LinkedIn, Meta), Design/UX (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator), Web Development (HTML, CSS, JS), Automation (Zapier, IFTTT and others)
Scrum, Kanban, Agile Management, Lean Startup, OKR
- Automotive / Mobility
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Games
- SaaS / PaaS
- Venture Capital
- German (mothertongue)
- English (fluent)